The Vissla 7 Seas Wetsuit is everything you need in a wetsuit, nothing you don't.
5/4/3 Hooded Full Suit
• Limited Edition Cold Weather Suit
• Made for cold water: 49 - 56° F / 8 - 13° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Full body & hood thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry with Cris-X easy entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seam only penetrates one side of the neoprene, allowing high stretch, strength and minimal water entry
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES TO KEEP YOU WARM
• If surfing in cold waters, we recommend pairing our 7 Seas 4/3 Hooded Full Wetsuit with booties and gloves to keep you nice and toasty in the frigid waters!
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Also, remember that we price match so please support your local surf shop, we hugely appreciate your custom. Send us an email with the link to the product and we will match it on a like for like basis.