The Vissla 7 Seas Wetsuit is everything you need in a wetsuit, nothing you don't.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
• 100% Super Stretch light neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off, and allows for more freedom of movement
• Thermal hollow fiber lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• Chest-zip entry, minimal bulk with contoured water tight design
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Vissla super stretch tape allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Knee pad - supratex abrasion resistant jersey for flexibility and strength
• Liquid taped cuff seals to prevent flushing
• Easy access secure key cord
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
Also, remember that we price match so please support your local surf shop, we hugely appreciate your custom. Send us an email with the link to the product and we will match it on a like for like basis.
This Hyperfreak series is constructed with super buttery 100% Technobutter, clean graphics, insane Colour blocking,...